This recipe was contributed by South OC Moms Network.
CHRISTMAS FUDGE THAT CAN’T BE BEAT!
1 jar Kraft Marshmallow Creme
3 cups sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine
5 oz evaporated milk can
1 tsp vanilla
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate pieces
Festive sprinkles, peppermint or walnuts to sprinkle on top
1) Grease or line a 9 inch square pan foil.
2) Combine Butter, Sugar and Milk into a large sauce pan.
3) Bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, while stirring constantly.
4) Continue boiling for 4 min or until your candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees.
5) Remove from heat.
6) Gradually stir in remaining ingredients.
7) Once fully combined pour mixture into pan.
8) Sprinkle festive toppings on top before mixture starts to cool.
9) Cool at room temperature and then cut into small squares.